But the problem with this is that it does not apply to the way that
humans and animals communicate information
when they do it directly from Mind-to-Mind.
Very common with lots of examples.

This is accomplished through direct communication of ideas,
for which a sophisticated and well-defined theory now exists.

How do you number ideas? Maybe you can do it by numbering 'idea-grams-
by taking the Chinese symbols. But then how do you give every new molecule
that is identified, or synthesized an idea-gram?

This seems to me a thorny problem. BUT it is Essential to Tackle it,
because Ideas are the foundation of Human Cognition.

Alex Hankey

On 11 February 2018 at 19:26, Karl Javorszky <karl.javors...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Krassimir,
>

> Improvements are done if there is a need to do so, innovations come about
> as a result of creativity, not as answers to an existing need, but as
> voluntary exertions that satisfy curiosity.
>
> Taking your example of having enumerated all signals (phonemes, letters,
> words), the non-necessary innovation would be to create a parallel
> enumeration of all signals (say, in Hungarian, alongside your existing
> Bulgarian catalogue) and observe the priority (linear position) of the
> signal in the respective repertoire. (Say: {water, air, sun, mother, eat,
> …} are enumerated in (BG, HU) on positions {(3,6), (2,5), (7,7), (1,8),…}.)
>
> These ((3,6),(2,5),…) are x,y coordinates on a plane of which the axes
> are: Table: “Priorities of concepts in Bulgarian and Hungarian”, Axe x: BG,
> Axe y: HU. If one would play a few minutes with his or her computer, one
> would see the points of the plane.
>
> Finding that some of the pairs are members of a cycle (that is a polygon
> of which the corners are the (x,y) coordinates of those elements that
> change places with each other in a general enumeration of concepts (BGHU or
> HUBG)) one would connect the corners of the polygons with lines,
> differently coloured lines for each cycle, and maybe find pleasure in
> discovering the concepts of consistent enumerations.
>
> Seduction happens when the person to be seduced sees *no need* to do that
> what the seducer wants him to do. The seducer must necessarily paint
> charming pictures about the future of the seducee, if only that would do
> that what the seducer invites him to do.
>
> My sweet honey learned and respected friends, you will all be very much
> entertained and gain many rewards and gratulations if you take the trouble
> and think this through, and get familiar with talking in terms of logical
> compromises (from tautology to instability) and discontinuities. This
> because it is actually so that the arithmetic rules of reordering impose
> threads and filaments in space, as simple implicit corollaries of *a+b=c*.
> If a collection can be ordered in different ways, it is reasonable to speak
> about the most probable intermediate state that collection is in. There is
> no need to do so, but ….
>
> Best
>
> Karl

Alex Hankey M.A. (Cantab.) PhD (M.I.T.)
Distinguished Professor of Yoga and Physical Science,
SVYASA, Eknath Bhavan, 19 Gavipuram Circle
Bangalore 560019, Karnataka, India
Mobile (Intn'l): +44 7710 534195
Mobile (India) +91 900 800 8789