On 8 March 2018 at 8:10 AM, Plamen L. Simeonov wrote:

What do you think about the other more interesting phenomenon recently: the
blockchain technology・・・?

Folks,

Yes, that looks lucrative protocols making our current Internet more secured.
But it has some side effects. The likely introduction of that technology under
the guise of crypto-currencies into the interlinked network of financial
institutions regulated by the central banks such as FRB and ECB may induce an
unexpected fragility in the system. One symptom could be the runaway explosion
of outstanding accounts because of the P2P (peer-to-peer) nature set free from
the control of the regulatory agencies by postponing the clearing of unpaid
debts indefinitely. This fragility could easily flare up in any dialogic
transactions or discourses unless each participant is sufficiently
self-restrained. Of course, there should be no such fragility in the
single-authored discourse by definition, while bilateral transactions are
inevitable in our everyday life in any case.

   Koichiro Matsuno

   Yes, that looks a lucrative technology making our current Internet more
secured. But it also has some unwelcome side effect. The likely introduction of
that technology under the guise of crypto-currencies into the interlinked
network of the central banks such as FRB and ECB may induce an unexpected
fragility to the system. One symptom could be the runaway explosion of
outstanding accounts because of the P2P (peer-to-peer) nature set free from the
control of the regulatory agencies by postponing the clearing of unpaid
deficits indefinitely. This fragility could flare up quite easily in any