From: "joe.bren...@bluewin.ch" <joe.bren...@bluewin.ch>
Sent: ‎26/‎04/‎2018 15:33
To: "u...@umces.edu" <u...@umces.edu>
Cc: "fis@listas.unizar.es" <fis@listas.unizar.es>
Subject: Re: [Fis] Is information physical? 'Signs rust.'

Information refers to changes in patterns of energy flow, some slow (frozen),
some fast, some quantitative and measurable, some qualitative and
non-measurable, some meaningful and some meaningless, partly causally effective
and partly inert, partly present and partly absent, all at the same time.

Best wishes,

Joseph