Korek: nice work!
According to 'man sudoers' tty_tickets makes sudo remember the password per
tty, so if the same user sudos from different ttys, he has to enter the
password on each tty. Though apparently it's not working entirely. Maybe
sudo fails in figuring out under what tty it's running when run from fish?

In my ubuntu karmic install, if I sudo, it creates a file with the name of
the tty in /var/run/sudo/$USER/ (use the 'tty' command to find out what your
tty is), the timestamp of that file determines if it asks for a password.
But in my case everything seems to work normally, including tty_tickets'
designed behaviour.

Jan