Hello Everyone

I am so excited about fish!! I have been trying to mix commands with
programming languages through system call functions for some time now,
all I really wanted was a non-insane shell to write scripts for.

I found a few .fish examples in the source but I was wondering if there
is a repository somewhere?

Is the syntax highlighting of .fish files very different from .sh files?
Would it be logical to just name my file someFile.sh and start the first
line with #!/usr/bin/env fish  ??

I've been spending quite a bit of time with Lua in recent years, the
explicit end markers are great to see, if fi freaks me out!

Thanks for fighting the good fight! I hope I can help with this project
someday-Patrick