Hey fishers!

I've setup a Redmine installation for fish at http://beta.fishshell.com. Beta
means beta, so expect some rough edges. I'd love to get input from everyone,
what to change, what to keep the same.

I'll especially want to hear from anyone that's going to be active in the fix
bugs workflow to ensure that the item statuses and workflows are appropriate.
With Redmine, you can assign issues and features to versions, so it will
probably be a good idea to set these up as well.

You can find me in the Fish IRC room, irc://irc.oftc.net/#fish, if you have any
questions, and of course you can reply here on the list.

--
#Terin Stock
Undergraduate, Computer Science (CISE), University of Florida