Hi Martin,

Thanks for notifying me. Are you sure that this was not a spoofed email? I
cannot check this from here because I am only subscribed to the digests of the
Fish mailing list.

Anyway, to exclude the possibility that someone hacked my yahoo account I have
just updated the password.

It seems impossible to me that I got hit by a Trojan. I always run a very tight
iptables policy, and I never use anything remotely related to Windows.

Best wishes,

Guido