Hi, I got tired of virtualenvwrapper, and to have to go back to bash
to create/delete virtualenvs (I was using a simple workon function to
activate them from inside fish)... and I decided to do a rewrite

https://github.com/berdario/invewrapper

It's in pure python, so it can actually work everywhere; but the main
reason I was compelled to write it, is because nowadays I've been a
fish user for the whole past year :)

Yes, I know about virtualfish... https://github.com/adambrenecki/virtualfish
but I actually didn't know about it, when I started invewrapper :)
(anyhow, the philosophy behind it is kinda different, so I'd expect
that people might prefer one or the other)

Please, let me know if you have some feedback

:Dario