On Fri, 24 Jan 2014, David Adam wrote:
> As a result of https://github.com/fish-shell/fish-shell/issues/1249 the
> tags in the git repository for releases 2.0.0 and 2.1.0 have been updated.
>
> If you have a local repository clone, you should synchronise your local
> repository by running `git fetch --tags
> git://github.com/fish-shell/fish-shell`.

I realised I made a mistake with this retagging many years ago and didn't
set the correct commit dates, which means that 2.0.0 appeared to be
released later than 2.1.1. I've fixed this and pushed a new tag.

I encourage everyone with a copy of the git tree to resynchronise by
running `git fetch --tags git://github.com/fish-shell/fish-shell`, but
unless you are running tools that require this history then you are
unlikely to notice a difference.

The old tag was a30e5c3e, the new one is 94848ce4.

David Adam
fish committer
zanc...@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au