On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 4:49 AM, Mark Volkmann <r.mark.volkm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> A related question:
> Why does funced ask this question on exit?
> "remove /var/folders/jc/q4_2lrkd3pn2sz1l_s8rf31w0000gn/T/
> /fish.DjETfi/baz.fish?"
> Is that where it saves temporary (what I referred to as in-memory)
> functions?
> That isn't addressed in the help for funced.
> I'm not sure how my answer to that question affects the function.

Technically funced is not asking that question; it's the `rm` command that
funced executes to remove the temporary file it created. The temporary file
is an implementation detail and thus not documented. Apparently you have
done something like `alias rm rm -i`. It might make sense to modify
`funced` to do `rm -f` to override the `-i` option. I don't like doing
that, however, because it also suppresses legitimate errors.

--
Kurtis Rader