On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 6:54 AM, Peter Flood <i...@whywouldwe.com> wrote:

> Is `~/.config/fish/fish_history` still the place where command history is
> stored in v2.6? I ask because I use fish every day yet that file has a
> modified timestamp in March and the latest entry has a timestamp of
> 19/1/2017. I want to remove some typo commands that keep coming up in my
> history.

As Glenn pointed out the location was changed in the fish 2.3.0 release. I
just wanted to add that you shouldn't edit the file directly. Doing so is
unlikely to cause any problems at this time but it isn't supported and its
possible you won't end up with the desired result. You should instead use
`history delete`. You can safely remove ~/.config/fish/fish_history.

--
Kurtis Rader