Betreff:        Re: [Fish-users] strange behaviour when typing "screen "
Datum:  Sat, 25 May 2019 14:32:41 +0200
Von:    Christian <abelschre...@freenet.de>
An:     Pim Dennendal <p.dennen...@gmail.com>

Hello Pim,

thanks a lot for you answer.

I didn´t know that this was standard behaviour. I was of the opinion
that at least I´d have to hit the "enter"-key......
So I´ve learnt something new.

As far as the CTRL-C sequence is concerned I´m sadly not able to tell
you any further details.
It seems as if the command is waiting for some sort of input.

> Maybe you need to manually update the missing command script to be
found on Debian/Ubuntu.

Seems like good idea but I don´t know how to go about it.

Thanks you anyway for your info and have a nice day.

Greetings.
Rosika