Baru lihat iklannya di Physics Today, dan juga ada di PhysicsWeb

http://physicsweb.org/jobs/jobdetail/5872

JOB DETAILS

Prize PhD Studentships,
Scottish Universities Physics Alliance
Scotland
United Kingdom

Closing date: 11 Mar 2005
Job reference code: N/A
Salary: not specified

Qualification: Not specified

Scottish Universities Physics Alliance (SUPA)

The Scottish Universities Physics Alliance (SUPA) is offering up to 8
fully funded PhD studentships for outstanding students from anywhere in
the world. The alliance brings together internationally leading physics
research across Scotland to form the largest physics grouping in the UK.
Major research themes being pursued are astronomy, condensed matter and
materials physics, nuclear and plasma physics, elementary particles and
photonics.

These prestigious and competitive awards are intended to attract
outstanding students to study for a PhD in Scotland. Applicants will be
registered for a PhD in physics at one of the participating Universities
namely Edinburgh, Heriot Watt, Glasgow, Paisley, St Andrews and
Strathclyde. An excellent training environment will be provided by the
Scottish Physics Graduate School, giving candidates access to a wide
range of courses across Scotland.

Applications should be made at www.supa.ac.uk by March 11th.

  Suharyo (Haryo) Sumowidagdo               TEL: +1 +630 840 8384
  D0 Experiment, Mail Stop 352              FAX: +1 +630 840 8886
  Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory     haryo at fnal dot gov
  Batavia, IL 60510                         www-d0.fnal.gov/~haryo

  `` But I don't have to know an answer.  I don't feel frightened
  by not knowing things, by being lost in the mysterious universe
  without having any purpose, which is the way it really is, as far
  as I can tell, possibly.  It doesn't frighten me.'' (A physicist)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/UIYolB/TM