This message is from: Carol Pastore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I was at a Parelli clinic and they had one that was huge!! Look on line at Pat
Parelli.com. (I think)

Carol Pastore, Director

Bridge's of Health Inc.
Challenge Colorado Therapeutic Riding Program

0536 Swede Lane

Monte Vista, Colorado 81144

~Speech Pathologist~

~NARHA Instructor~