This message is from: Carol Pastore <cpastor...@msn.com>

Hello

Do you have pictures?

We have 3 Fjords in our program and just love them.

I am looking for a Fjord of my own.
We have a dressage club here and I would love to be able to attend some of the
clinics, etc..
I would also like to do some trail riding.

Can you tell me how much you are asking for him and where you are located?

Thank you,
Carol

"There is no secret so close as that between a rider and his horse."
Surtees, circa 800 A.D.

Carol Pastore M.A. Director
Co-Founder

Bridges of Health Inc.'sChallenge Colorado Therapeutic Riding Program 0536
Swede Lane Monte Vista, Colorado 81144
719-852-2795~Speech Pathologist~~North American Riding for the Handicapped
Association  (NARHA)  Instructor~ ~NARHA Registered Therapist ~
~American Hippotherapy Association (AHA) liaison for the State of Colorado~