Josh Coalson wrote:

> checked in to CVS is what will be very close to the 1.2.1 release
> of flac scheduled for monday.  if anyone can try building it and
> even better running the test suite, and reporting back any problems,
> that will help me get things in better shape.

I'm currently running the tests on :

    Linux x86-64
    Mac OSX PowerPC

Do you plan to revert the changes you made to the function prototypes:

    FLAC__metadata_object_picture_set_mime_type
    FLAC__metadata_object_picture_set_description

in include/FLAC/metadata.h? Like I stated in a previous email:

    http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/flac-dev/2007-September/002351.html

If you allow this changes to stay, it will mean that client code
that compiled with no warnings with FLAC 1.2.0 will produce
warnings with 1.2.1.

Erik