On 25.5.2013 15:42, Ulrich Klauer wrote:
Janne Hyvärinen wrote:

On 25.5.2013 10:54, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
Robert Kausch wrote:

I tried 1.3.0pre4 with ICL on Windows and found some issues.

The first two are quite straight forward:

- The ICL patch fixes a typo in bitmath.h and adds
FLAC__bitwriter_write_zeroes to the external declarations in bitwriter.c.
- The Ogg patch replaces the check for FLAC_API_SUPPORTS_OGG_FLAC in
stream_decoder.c with FLAC__HAS_OGG to fix compilation with Ogg support.

The _lseeki64 patch probably is a little more controversial.

Sorry, I've read through this thread and can't figure out what was
actually decided and which patch I should be looking at.

None.

I think the first two patches should actually go in.

- The second patch absolutely, because it fixes an all-platform regression. (Actually, slightly modified perhaps; or even better, we revert this part to how it was in 1.2.1. Attaching a patch to do that.)

- The first patch addresses two different issues. I've split it into two patches (also attached). One of them fixes a mistyped variable name that will obviously cause the Intel compiler to fail. Regarding the other, well, it is certainly consistent with the other external declarations, and if it helps the Intel compiler, why not?

Ulrich