On 05-06-13 00:45, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> I notice that in the feeds/feed.xml file there is a item titled "Sony
> launches its first FLAC-playing receiver" but that does not show up on
> https://xiph.org/flac/news.html. Any idea what's going on here?

Yeah, sure, I have that all the time. The weird thing is that even when
using Ctrl+F5, my browser (Firefox) won't reload the XML feed. You'll
have to go to xiph.org/flac/feeds/feed.xml, refresh the feed there with
(Ctrl+)F5, to get the new news in the browser cache, then it will show up.

I don't know how long caches are usually held, but just for the record,
that news item of Sony shows up here.