Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

>> I have some patches, but they either modify MSVC .vcxproj files,
>> or win_utf8_io.c/.h, so they conflict with patches from Evan Ramos.
>> So should they be applied? rejected? postponed until after flac 1.3.2?
>
> We should figure out the bext way to get them appled.

I see now that my message wasn't clear enough... As a result your answer
isn't clear to me. My question was about the patch from Evan Ramos
that moves win_utf8_io.c into libFLAC:
<http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/flac-dev/2016-January/005746.html>

If your answer was about this patch too, then all I can suggest
is to apply this patch, then fix issues if they'll happen after
this. (I already see one issue - it leaves some garbage in *.sln
files. But it's quite easy to fix).