I've added the following to Windows-MSVC.cmake, which I copied from
Windows-GNU.cmake

set(CMAKE_IMPORT_LIBRARY_PREFIX "lib")
set(CMAKE_SHARED_LIBRARY_PREFIX "lib")
set(CMAKE_SHARED_MODULE_PREFIX  "lib")
set(CMAKE_STATIC_LIBRARY_PREFIX "lib")
set(CMAKE_FIND_LIBRARY_PREFIXES "lib" "")

When I do that, I still get the same warning:

libogg.exp : warning LNK4070: /OUT:ogg.dll directive in .EXP differs
from output filename
'C:\Users\m_van\flac\build\objs\Release\libogg.dll'; ignoring
directive

So, apparently either CMake or MSVC is forgetting to rename something,
somewhere.