Hi List,

maybee somebody can give me a hand with this.

Does System.capabilities.language return the language version of the OS
or the language version configured in the OS? I need to be sure that a
swf-studio projector is running on a german OS and the build in
swf-studio function only returns the version of the keyboard layout...
So maybee System.capabilities.language is a way to detecte the correct
language of the OS. Otherwise I would have to write a plugin for
this.... But why if flash can do this. So maybee someone knows a answer
to this.. Thanks

Lars Heinrich

Powerflasher GmbH
Tel: +49 (0)241 91880-230