Having fun with JSFL today and was wondering if there's any way to stop execution of a JSFL script (or, for that matter, to even tell if one's currently running). In general, any tips on debugging or testing JSFL would be very welcome. I'm finding it powerful but buggy, which is obviously very unusual where Flash is concerned :)

Other questions: can I create objects from class files in JSFL? If so, how? And is there any way to share variables between one JSFL script and another?

Cheers
Danny

(and hello - new to the list: mostly a Director user but been working in Flash for quite a while too)