I cant understand why MTASC is throwing an error at some points. Am
using it within SEPY.

I got a class which imports mx.utils.Delegate,

But when I later on uses the Delegate.create(this, myFunc)
The MTASC compiler says that it is a unknown variable, the Delegate it
is.

This has been up before I would believe, but couldn't find it, nor at
the arhives or by using google.

Please do help me to clarify this.
Is it macromedia who has made a non-ecma-compatible class for Delegate
perhaps? Or is the MTASC having a bugg? How can I get around this?

I love to have the MTAS to check syntax, and since I use Delegate
everytime I don't want such a problem with this ;)

/ martin