Benjamin Herholz | [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
that said, i'll better stick with flash player 8 as my browser plugin, and only use the fp 8.5 for as3/flexbuilder2 testing...

Good point. Other tactics I've seen discussed for handling this early alpha access:

--  Use a second computer for pre-release testing.

-- On a single PC, the ActiveX in IE is different from the Netscape Plugin in Firefox... possible to differentiate them this way.

-- There are plugin switchers out there, but I haven't evaluated any of them myself.

jd

--
John Dowdell . Macromedia Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://www.macromedia.com/go/blog_jd