Bump

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott
Villarosa
Sent: Tuesday, 25 October 2005 3:34 AM
To: 'Flashcoders mailing list'
Subject: [Flashcoders] NetStream class, Macs and local FLVs

I'm trying to code my way around this known error[1] with Flash, local FLV
files, and Mac computers. I'm fine with the code and everything although
just wanted to ask this relatively straightforward question.

Will the NetStream class on a Mac still throw an onStatus string like
"NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound" when it fails to find a linked FLV (with
regard to the known error)? Remember that it will always fail and there's no
way around it that I know about (apart from Macromedia's solution[1] with
colon notation and using an absolute path per file).

Cheers,

Scott

PS - Is this list on acid or what? For example, sometimes it's here and
sometimes it's not.

[1] http://www.macromedia.com/go/3121b301