Than perhaps you should start a new thread by sending the list and new email with a new subject.

Cheers,

Kevin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Shaw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Job Offer :: employee search

I'm sorry I'm not addressing your question, but I have one of my
own. On the t8design web site there is an article entitled "Flash
Player 7" dated 5.12.05 that says:

For years Macromedia's Flash has been the only other industry
standard in website development next to HTML. With over 98% of
the world's computers having the Flash 4 player and below, many of
our clients ask why we require that users have the Flash 7 player to
view our websites.

98% have the Flash player 4 and below? Does this not contradict
Macromedia's claims a bit? Is it true?

-A