You have to store a reference to the delegate to be able to remove it. A modification of a post by Till S:

function clearListeners():Void {
  fntController.removeEventListener('onFinished', fdelegate);
}
var fdelegate = Delegate.create(this, fontsLoaded);
fntController.addEventListener('onFinished', fdelegate);

cleanListeners();

Helen

Martin Klasson wrote:

I pasted in wrong line at the bottom, should be like this:

// ADD
fntController.addEventListener('onFinished', Delegate.create(this,
fontsLoaded));

// REMOVE DOESN'T WORK
fntController.removeEventListener('onFinished', Delegate.create(this,
fontsLoaded));

The problem is that I have used the Delegate in the addEventListener.

If I skip the Delegate on both the add and remove, then it works.
-but then I will have the wrong scope as well in the functions that gets
called ;(

So how do I remove a eventlistener when it has been added with a
delegate?

/ martin