I think the problem with Central is the solution space MM were
targeting to is not the solution space it should be targeted at. It
was alluded to in the marketing: occasionally connected computing, but
it's not being targetted fully. Sure some changes will need to be made
in some areas such as branding customisation (ie putting on your logo
inside of MM) and licensing.

I certainly will have a use for it and I hope that by the time I'm in
a position to use it, all these issues will be sorted out.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group