Hi Simon,

I think you'll need to look into the file format specification for this. Try
the H263VideoPacket tag near the end. I'd suggest using a tool that can
convert an existing tagged FLV into a XML document so you can have a look at
what's going on. You might be able to alter the XML and convert it back into
an FLV - but for better performance you'd need to be editing the binary
directly.

HTH,

Alex
http://www.centralquestion.com/flauntit/