Great work! By any chance Do you have a list of platforms you have tested this on? The main problem I have is with Linux.

Thanks

...helmut

Judah Frangipane wrote:

Hi Saunder,

It is possible. Until I send some example links you can look at these screenshots here:

http://drumbeatinsight.com/system/files?file=screenshot1.jpg
http://drumbeatinsight.com/system/files?file=screenshot2.jpg
http://drumbeatinsight.com/htmloverlay

I am thinking of making this open source if anyone is interested.

Best Regards,
Judah

Sander wrote:

Er... Linux issue only? How do you layer *any* content above flash? It's just not possible! Even a layer with plain text with a higher ID will drop under flash...

Thanks for all your help, not only I learned how exactly indetify the problem but also how to post more accurate subjects to the list. I will try to get the source info for this problem and post it back to the list.