Make
> that change and your query will work.
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - -
> Tim Beynart
> Athens, GA, USA
>
> Look at the class com.xfactorstudio.xml.xpath.types.Predicate line
266,
> add these traces:
>
>       static function isEqualTo(val1, val2):Boolean{
>               trace("EQUALS::"+val1+" , "+val2)
>               var values = Predicate.convertForComparison(val1, val2);
>               for (var i in values){
>               trace(i+" : "+values[i]);
>
>               }
>               return (values.val1 == values.val2);
>       }
> You will see that the convertForComparison method is not working
> correctly for some reason. I don't have time to continue looking at
> this, I hope this gets you on the right path (har har).

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended for the specified recipient(s)
only and are legally protected.  If you have received this communication in
error, please "reply to" sender's e-mail address with notification of the error
and then destroy this message in all electronic and physical forms.