Hi Eric,

Maybe a more optimized solution would be to have an onMouseMove event on the
movieclip that is being dragged, which would be activated when the movieclip
is dragged, that would run eval on the clips _droptarget property for each
onMouseMove event. Each target could have a distinguishing public property
that would be evaluated with the hitTest that would serve as the exception
for triggering the onRollOver function. The dragging clip would also do a
onRollOut trigger on the last clip it was over once the clip is no longer
over the target.

I tested this:

var lastMC:MovieClip;

function onPress(){