From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Zárate
Sent: den 8 september 2005 09:10
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] library fonts

Hello,

To work with Shared Fonts, you can try Ivan Dembicki's Shared Font
Manager [1]. I've also writed a little article [2] to work with them.
It's still incomplete, but it may helps you.

Good luck!

[1] - http://www.sharedfonts.com/
[2] -
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zarate.tv%2Farticulos%2Fshared_fonts%2Findex.php&langpair=es%7Cen&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Still Google translation sorry :)

On 9/7/05, elibol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've created a library font, I've assigned it a library identifier and I've
> set it to export on the first frame, since, unfortunately, I can't figure
> out any other way of exporting it. I do believe however there may be a way
> of exporting it on the second frame using a swf assembler/disassembler. If
> anyone knows how to I'd appreciate it if you could share your technique.
>
> Now, my problem is that I'm unable to assign the library symbol font to a
> text field that's dynamically generated, however it works with textfields
> that already exists. I haven't tested textfields that're exported with
> movieclips, but I think this should work fine too.
>
> To be clear, setTextFormat doesn't set the exported font for textfields
> created with createTextField.
>
> Any input would greatly be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> HE