Greetings All,

My company is encouraging all its developers to pursue certification
over the next year in their realms of expertise.  I know that there have
been several threads on the legitimacy of certification and I'm not
trying to revisit that discussion.  Instead, I'd like to ask if anyone
know the plans for certifications now that Flash 8 is out (i.e. will
there be a Flash 8 certification test?) and also is Adobe going to
continue the flash certification process when Flash becomes Adobe Flash?

Thanks,

Doug Coning

Software Developer

FORUM Solutions, LLC

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended for the specified recipient(s)
only and are legally protected.  If you have received this communication in
error, please "reply to" sender's e-mail address with notification of the error
and then destroy this message in all electronic and physical forms.