The end goal would be to create a design for a user interface in Illustrator and then export as an SVG file. Then, rather than download a graphic library for the SWF, have it draw it dynamically by downloading only the SVG XML-Doctype ;) I've coded graphics instead of drawing them and I've noticed a 90% drop in file size. I want more of that.

Best Regards,

Eric R. Shinn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]