mate, ive been working on this for 4 months, its a 250k project, did it all
in flash 7, all comped video with 3d, awesome project, until flash 8 player
comes out, then I discovered it crashes, after a few vids have played, so I
created a flash 8 version, using flvplayback and cuepoints right, but it
still crashes always on events, doesnt trace the event out, so its the media
crashing the browser, pulled the whole project apart, used all sorts of FLV
creaters, captionate, and flash video encoder to embed cuepoints, nothing,
ive got flashcom here, so im just configuring and im going to try streaming
as a last resort, literally, ive spent a week debugging so...
 anyone, anyone...