this is a bug in the current public build of ASDT, it doesnt handle keywords in string literals properly.

Its fixed in CVS, but I dont expect you to build it :)

There will be a new release *sometime soon* if you dont want to build from CVS.

thanks,

Martin

Steve Warren wrote:
Hey folks,

Has anyone using Eclipse noticed this problem? I rely on my Outline view to
navigate my large class files, and when I switched from using <font> to

before:
ref.htmlText = "<font face='Verdana' size='12' color='#000000'>Black Text
Here</font>";

after
ref.htmlText = "<span class='Verdana12Black'>Black Text Here</span>";

Try using <span class... anywhere in your document... I think it's the word
class itself that's breaking it. When I change it to <span classy... it
"unbreaks" my Outline.

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be quite welcome!

-steve warren