In which case the onData option might be your best bet. The text files can
then be whatever you like - it's up to you to process them in whatever way
you wish.

Basically by providing your own LoadVars.onData() function, you completely
replace Flash's default processing of text files - you are just handed the
raw text as a string and can do what you like with it.

Take a look in the documentation.

Cheers,
Ian