Greetings!

I'm trying to setup a WebService class to handle multiple operations.
Some operations will have many parameters, while others may have none.
However, I'm having problems figuring out how to pass either an array or
an object to the WebService class.  Below is an example that sends 2
strings.  How could I change the code below to pass an array containing
the two country strings and then pass that into the callback object?

import mx.services.WebService;
//  VARIABLES
var country1:String = "USA";
var country2:String = "Canada";

// WEB SERVICE
function WebCall(str1:String, str2:String){
        var WSDL_URL:String =
"http://www.xmethods.net/sd/2001/CurrencyExchangeService.wsdl";;
        var wsExRate:WebService = new WebService(WSDL_URL);
        var oCallback:Object = wsExRate.getRate(country1, country2);
        oCallback.onResult = function(nRate):Void {
                trace("Rate for " + country1 + " to " + country2 + " = "
+ nRate);
        };
}
WebCall(country1, country2);

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!!

Doug Coning
Software Developer
FORUM Solutions, LLC

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended for the specified recipient(s)
only and are legally protected.  If you have received this communication in
error, please "reply to" sender's e-mail address with notification of the error
and then destroy this message in all electronic and physical forms.