I am still unable to get the superscript to work

Here is my test file

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Muzak
Sent: 16 November 2005 10:39
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] External text from XML
fileincludingsuperscriptanditalic

Include punctuations as well.

If that doesn't work, select (all 3 of them):
Latin I
Latin I Extended A
Latin I Extended B

To apply basic html formatting, put the text in CDATA (think someone
mentioned that already).

<description>
Harry...]]>
</description>
<credit>
    <![CDATA[© 2006 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter
characters..]]>
</credit>

regards,
Muzak