Brumm, Mike wrote:

Hello,

I've been asked to build a game for a non-profit project. I posted a quick
flash movie to demonstrate how the game would function. That clip can be
seen here: http://mike.randm.org/game/game.html

I just purchased Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Game Development (Game Development
Series) and have begun reading it. However, I think this project is beyond
my capabilities and I think I need to seek some additional help. If anyone
has worked on a game similar to this, I would like to talk. The project's
not paying that much, but it could lead to some great exposure.

Thanks,

Mike

dead easy... just use flade! check out the demos...

http://www.osflash.org/flade
http://www.cove.org/flade/