I've just done some experimenting with dynamic runtime class'. I think
what i've come up with might be interesting to others who are
experimenting in this area. One thing that i think is different from
other methods that i've seen, is the use of Deferreds [1][2], allowing
for asynchronous calls to class' that are not yet loaded, but from
which you want to get back the results of your call. Also the ability
to set wether you want a method to be asynchronous or not (via naming
magic - ie. add '_deferred' to any method call (mymethod_deferred),
and you make that method asynchronous).

The code is not 100% stable good to go into the enterprise or
anything, but i hope that it is an example of (yet another) way to
handle runtime dynamic class'.

You can see my (long) post here:
http://www.theorganization.net/mt/archives/2005/11/29/flash_dynamic_runtime_class.html
tinurl:
http://tinyurl.com/96usc

Check the second update, that's where i have instructions for making
the demo work. Or read the whole rambling thing!

[1]: http://mochikit.com/doc/html/MochiKit/Async.html
[2]: http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/defer.html

--
Jos Yule