I have been asked to revamp the website here (www.klahanievet.com). The site contains a single swf (with numberous embedded movie clips) file in an html page. The swf is 1) too small for the page at some screen resolutions...the embedded swf's size is not adjustable (hence poorly viewable at high screen resolutions) and 2) the content is out of date and needs updating. The original .fla file is lost, so I would like to take the current swf and disassemble it then recreate (and modify) the resulting .fla and the swf content it creates. Is there software out there that would facilitate this? The swf contains, apparently, numberous bitmap images, movie clips, and some neat coding for printing a map on the page and for sending email.

Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chick Newman