Hi,
I have strange crashes happening, really not knowing where to look:
-flashcontent made in flash7 played in player 8 in IE 6.02900

It's basically a chatapplication.
Each time new text is added in the chatbox. This chatbox is a textarea
component with a stylesheet and the text to show is html formatted.
After a while it crashes (sometimes) in just the chatbox: words are shown
with each letter on a new line. like:
Danny: Hi!
becomes:
nn
y: H
i!

After that, ALL textfields and textparts in components start to crash. Not
just in one browser, but also in other browsers I run the application
simultaneously in.
Unfortunately all works fine on colleagues pc's with same flash player and
IE.... Grrrrr

Any clues?
thx, Jeroen