Greetings All,

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for
having Flash integrate with an ASP.Net environment.  Specifically, I
want my Flash swf file to be able to access field values in an ASP.Net
Form that the swf file will reside in?  Furthermore, is it possible to
access C# functions within the page?

If someone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate
the headstart...

Thanks,

Doug Coning
Software Developer
FORUM Solutions, LLC

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended for the specified recipient(s)
only and are legally protected.  If you have received this communication in
error, please "reply to" sender's e-mail address with notification of the error
and then destroy this message in all electronic and physical forms.