Van De Velde Hans schrieb:
[..]
FYI:
Authored in Flash 8 with ActionScript 2, published to Flash 7.
and looking at it with flash plugin 8 on Windows XP Pro with Firefox 1.5.
Sorry, no help from me, but I can support the statement that there indeed are problems with Flash player 8 and Firefox! We recently had a Movie with simple gotoAndStop()-commands which worked fine when testing within Flash, but which would cease working when used on the web within a HTML page... With Flash player 7 it worked fine though...

Best regards,
Roman.