Hi ,

  there is a way to Attch Dynamic movie into Scroll Pane

  Try this a way to attach Movie

  First Provide any Empty Or some movieName to the Scrollpane ContentPath.
  Now try This

_root.myScrollpane.spContentHolder.attachMovie("some_mc","new_mc",_root.myScroll.spContentHolder.getNextHighestDepth());

  Regards
  Devendran.I

Mike Boutin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  So I should be able to do something like this rather than putting all
the clips in a empty_mc first:

myScrollpane.attachMovie("productDisplay", "product_"+i, i, {_x:700,
_y:pro_startY});

?