Hello,
I am trying to pass an init object to a custom component using the following
code:
thisButton=game.createObject("GameButton", "button"+i+j,
this.getNextHighestDepth(), {labelText:"button"+i+j, bColor:0x000000});

I had tried unsuccesfully to set the button's style using
thisButton.setStyle(themeColor", bColor);

I'm kind of unclear as to whether the things passed in the init object are
passed to a constructor.

As I was writing this question out something dawned on me....Is it called an
init object because those values are passed as arguments to the init()
function of the component in which case I can refer to them within that
function?

If I need to give more details for the question please let me know- it's
kind of a stumbling block for me right now-

Thanks,

Mani