hi igor

i know that there are server-side tools to convert images into PDFs.
should just be a matter of hooking up a PHP front-end to them.
although, i wouldn't doubt there's a PHP PDF library to do it too. a
search over at www.planetpdf.com may help.

the next version of my blazePDF component allows adding any MovieClip
(on-stage or in-library) to a PDF document. i have it working and is
currently in beta. if you're not familiar, you can check
www.blazepdf.com for more info.

hth
g.

--