Hahaha,

Okay your point is well taken.  Especially since I am currently working on
fixing a multi-threaded Java socket application at the moment.
Multi-threaded programing isn't a walk in the park, that's for sure.  But,
with that said, depending on how Scott implements his MovieClip approach it
might be a lot cleaner than doing onEnterFrame() all over the place.  It
certainly sounds like a legitimate approach to me.

-Chris